Medical Spa Lake Jackson, TX
What is a Medical Spa?
Medical spa is a term used to describe treatments and procedures that are offered in most spas with a very important distinction. Medical Spa treatments and procedures should not be done in any spa; they should only be done in a physician’s office. This means that whatever procedure or treatment you choose will be performed under the supervision of a skin care professional, including physicians or other healthcare professionals. Services from a medical spa in Houston or Lake Jackson only utilize medical-grade ingredients and products.
What Medical Spa Procedures and Treatments Are Available?
At Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery, our medical spa offers the following treatments and procedures:
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- Dermal filler and injectables are an easy way to restore volume to your face and plump the look of your skin. These injectables are easily applied in-office and require minimal downtime. With the help of fillers, you can also reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and dull looking skin.
- Laser Treatments
- Laser treatment have recently grown in popularity. From laser hair removal, to tattoo removal, to improving your overall appearance, lasers do it all. To inquire about these procedures, contact our office.
- Skin Care Treatments
- Skin care is a very important part in prolonging the life of your skin. At Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery, we offer many skin care treatments that rejuvenate and strengthen your skin health.
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- If you are looking for minimally invasive ways to tone and tighten your skin, non-surgical treatment options are available to you. You can smooth and tone your look with the help of Dr. Pisarski and his trained team of professionals.
Very professional and nice to work with the entire staff. Dr. Pisarski was able to answer all my question and help me not feel awkward or scared during my process. Jennifer has been so good about answering any questions and it's been a delight working with her especially because I went in for a consultation and ended up with my surgery scheduled the following week so it all went very fast for me and Jennifer kept me informed throughout the entire process so I was never overwhelmed.
- Theresea G.
If you are interested in any of the medical spa procedures and treatments listed above, contact us today at Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery to schedule a one-on-one consultation. We serve patients in and around Lake Jackson, Angleton, Bay City, and Houston.